For New Patients:
Thank you for your interest in our practice. Pediatric Associates is accepting new patients and would love to be the medical home for your children. We have four locations in Montgomery County and staff these offices with 15 passionate providers. Each location has separate well and sick waiting rooms. We see newborns, toddlers, tweens, teens, and young adults though their 21st Birthday. We also offer lactation and nutrition services. We use electronic medical records and have a patient portal so you can access information from home. Our staff is always ready to welcome and assist you. We encourage you to explore our website and schedule a prenatal visit. We would be honored to serve as your pediatricians!
New To The Practice: What You Need To Know
On behalf of the physicians and staff of Pediatric Associates, we would like to welcome you to our practice. For your child’s first office visit we will ask you to complete or sign the following forms:
- A Registration form which provides contact information and demographic data.
- A Medical History form for each of your children.
- A Health Information Privacy form which stipulates how medical or personal information is shared.
- For patients other than newborns, we ask that you complete a Transfer of Medical Records form for each child.
- We will make copies of insurance cards for each of your children.
- A Billing Policy form requiring payment for any balance not covered by insurance. Our billing department will assist you with any insurance problems that arise.
Please print each of the four documents below, complete, and bring with you to your first appointment.